1. Brew your own specialty beer!
Specialty beers are unprecedentedly popular at the moment. There is a wide variety of beers available from countless small and larger breweries.
Do you not (yet) have an installation for brewing beer and would you still like to brew your own beer, according to your own recipe and with your own label? At Brouwerij Loon you can schedule a brewing session by appointment where you can make use of our installation under supervision to brew around 60-70 bottles of beer.
How does it work?
- You decide what type of beer you want to brew or you already have a recipe that you would like to brew. This is possible in consultation with us and we also determine in consultation which ingredients we should provide.
- You make an appointment with us for planning a brewing session. This takes more than half a day (5-6 hours).
- On the agreed day you brew your beer with our installation under our supervision. At the end of the brewing session, the wort enters the fermentation vessel.
- The beer is bottled one to two weeks later.
- You can take care of your labels yourself or design a suitable label with us.
- The entire yield (approx. 60-70 bottles) is for you and you can take it with you.
The costs are €250. This includes basic ingredients and consumables, the brewing session under supervision and use of the installation, a lunch during the brewing session, bottling under supervision, and the required empty bottles.
2. Spend a day at the brewery?
Do you want to learn the art of brewing and try out one of our classic recipes such as ‘Loontje’? Recently we offer the possibility to brew a part of the day with us, with a maximum of 5 people. The costs are €75 pp. This includes a presentation about the principles of brewing, a lunch during the brewing session and all materials and ingredients. In addition, you will receive 6 bottles per person with the beer brewed in the brewing session.